Skip to main content

Make energy cleanse a regular ritual


I recently felt the full impact of an energy attack. I thought I was protecting my energy well, but I realized I had not done enough. We all go through such attacks at least a few times in our lives. But what's most important are the choices we make when such an attack occurs. 

These attacks want us to make the wrong choices. It gives them more leverage. When I experienced this energy attack, possibly one of the longest running attacks, it took me a while to realize it.  It felt as if everyone and everything was against me. I was experiencing feelings and emotions that did not feel like mine. All I wanted to do was to rave and rant. 

But once I realized that all of it felt unnatural, I knew I've to start moving out all these energies that weren't mine. They felt like iron filings clinging on to a magnet. I worked on clearing this energy out everyday, till the source from where it all began was finally revealed to me and I could do something about it.

There are times when our intuition let's us know of an energy attack as soon as we experience it and at other times it takes a chain of events to help us realize we have become hosts to unwelcome energies. The best thing to do when that happens is first take control of our thoughts and then consciously keep repeating "I release all energies from me that do not belong to me and are not for my highest good" . 

You can do this by tapping on all points and you can do it till you feel a shift. If  you feel there are others in your family who are likewise affected, you can tap on all the points and repeat "I release all energies from me, my family and my home that do not belong and are not for our highest good"  

Once you feel a shift you can start bringing in the energy from the universe and divine using the similar method by repeating "I bring in the energy from the universe and divine into me, my family and home in a way and manner that's for he highest good".

But the best thing to do however is to do this ritual every single night before bed to ensure there is no buildup of any unwanted energy in either you, your home or family. It might take a couple of minutes, but isn't prevention always better than cure? 

You can for a good measure place a protective shield around yourself, around each member of your family and your home. 

If you feel you've something to release and are stuck with it and would like some help in releasing it, do click on the above or the below links to get in touch with me.
Contact Me  or   ðŸ“§

Popular posts from this blog

The power of a boomerang curse

Image by stockking on Freepik I want to share a story with you, something that I personally experienced and that left me so spellbound. There was some illegal activity happening in the neighborhood and as residents of the area, most of us were rightly concerned and were trying to handle it legally. But in the process, one of the concerned persons (let's call them person X) vehemently cursed those involved in the illegal activity (let's call the person Y), wishing destruction upon their property.  I was nearby and heard the curse and the instinctively knew that was not a good sign. My heart skipped a beat and I suddenly felt unsafe. Unfortunately, I did not act upon my instincts and reverse the cure. Sure enough, the curse rebound back in less than a week affecting not just the property of 'person X', but also everyone else nearby, including me.  The damage that happened was EXACTLY the same as what 'person X' had curs

Celebrate to attract magic

How many of you are with me on this? where we put off the celebration of anything and everything for a future date.  We need everything to be perfect to celebrate. Either something is missing or something is not good enough to celebrate.  But here is the real deal. How often do we say 'Good Job Universe, this is so perfect'  or 'Perfect timing Universe, thank you so much for that'  The more we do that, the more we can attract reasons to appreciate, love, and celebrate.  So start celebrating everything. Pump your fists in the air and tell the Universe ' Awesome job, that was just perfect. Thank you so much for giving me exactly what I wanted at the perfect timing'. Invariably, you'll start noticing more and more coincidences, things falling into place amazingly. You'll feel the nudge of the Universe in the r